Admissions: Master's Degree
The application deadline for Fall 2019 is August 1st
Fall 2019 Classes Start: August 28, 2019
A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GREs and letters of recommendation are not required.
- International applicants should refer to the International Admission page for special admission information.
Applications for the Master's program are accepted for the Fall & Spring semesters:
- Apply online
- Select proposed program Engineering Management >> Engineering Management ENGM
- Submit your statement of goals as an attachment in the “Academic Goals and Research Interests” section
- Complete residency information to be reviewed for in-state tuition rates
- Request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions to be sent to UMBC Graduate School, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250 or emailed to email@example.com.
- Submit resume as an attachment in the “Additional Admissions Documents” or submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use one of the following designations to indicate your intended engineering track:
The following information is required to process your application:
- Completed application including residency form (Residency form determines in-state tuition eligibility)
- Statement outlining the student's goals and expectations in the program. This also is an opportunity for applicants to further explain their background and qualifications for the program and provide any additional information about themselves or their career experience that they feel will benefit the evaluation of their application.
- Official transcript(s) from each college & university attended
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 online)
- Current resume: Submit as additional document during application process or email to email@example.com)
All application documents should be mailed to:
UMBC Graduate School, Certificate in Engineering Management
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
If you require further assistance, please contact Kim Edmonds or call 410-455-3445.